Skip to main content

"Live Your Life!"


      Seven years ago, it was my first time to come to US. Everything was so fresh to me! I was so curious about the American life. I saw so many pretty girls dressed differently walking on the street. Suddenly, I felt my style was so outmoded. I wanted to change my look, and I desire to find my new style! It may sounds crazy. At that time, I went to downtown four times a week, visited many fashion stores, and tried different clothes to find my style. However, I never thought it was so difficult to find a brand that I really like! 

      Until one day, my friend asked me to go American Eagle (AE) with her. That was my first time to hear about this brand. As we entered AE store, people were so friendly to welcome us and introduce us its new styles. The clothes and jeans were very well-organized. It displayed many clothes with different styles. When I tried its sweaters, I felt very warm and comfortable. I looked so different, and I felt very happy. At the end, I bought two sweaters with good prices. After that great experience, AE always was my first shopping choice in my mind! You may wonder why I love this AE so much? I will tell you why:




Love Its Slogan--"Live Your Life"

     
 American Eagle is a young and popular US brand that sells casual, outdoor-inspired fashion apparel. Its Advertising slogan is "Live Your Life". I love it, and I enjoy living in my life. To me, AE reflects a young, energy and free lifestyle. Most customers who love AE are young high school or college students. They pursue to wear what they like, to do what they want to do, and to live in their own lives.


  





Love Its People--Fun and Friendly

   
  American Eagle's culture is " fun, cool, friendly, and open-minded". People who work at AE are trained very well. All of them have AE dressing style! They always have good attitudes to their customers. They never push people to buy their clothes. Whenever you have questions with clothes, they will give you great advises to help you make the decision. Every time I visit different AE stores, I always have the same feeling--fun, relax and friendly! No matter I make purchase or not, they always smile and say: "Have a great day! Wish you come back soon!".  I believe its great customer service and culture make it so successful.






     Love Its Website--Make Simple Decision


AE update its website for Valentine's Day!
       American Eagle does a great job on its online store. AE website is very eye-catching not only because it has a nice & simple web design, but also because it always put great deals on the top! It makes so easy for me to check its special deals. The clothes, jeans pictures are clear and simple. It allows me to quickly view the products and see their reviews under pictures. I can quickly make my decisions. How simple it is! The returning process is also very simple. I can either return the product to nearby AE stores or mail it back. AE personalizes its online shopping very well that makes customers simply make purchase decisions.


Have you seen the "Review Stars"?
     However....

     
No brand is perfect. From AE customers feedback research, many people complain on its  online ordering  process. Some people didn't receive the right size jeans; some people had a hard time to go through online transaction; some people didn't satisfied with its customer services. Even thought these bad things didn't happen to me, I think for its future success, AE may need to maintain its online system regularly to make sure the process goes well. AE may also need to improve its employee work efficiency in order to save customers time.


     No matter what, American Eagle really gives me a great idea to truly express myself! I can be whatever I want to be, and live in my own life!
 





Comments

  1. Im so glad you found a brand that you like, and helps you express your new (U.S.) self! It's always hard when coming to a different country. Brands can help you identify common values, and even help bring together communities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like what you said, "Brands can help you identify common values, and even help bring together communities"! It is so true. It was not easy to adapt into a new culture and learn new life. Sometimes brand really help me to find myself in this new place, and help me to adapt this new culture!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starbucks: Three Main Benefits For Writing Customer Name On The Cup

Whenever I order a small Starbucks coffee, I am always asked "What's your first name?" by a cashier. Even I was the only person to order, they still asked my name. Not only Starbucks, now many other bubble tea brands such as Vivi, Coco, Gong Tea also start calling customer's names. Why does Starbucks write customer name on the cup? What're the benefits to do that? Image from writingelves.com Self-Promotion In the beginning, Starbucks wrote customer names because they received too many orders. Marking down names would prevent mistakes. Later on, Starbucks found that writing names do not only improve work efficiency but also increase brand awareness.   Sometimes (most times) Starbucks spell the wrong name. You think customers will get angry? Actually no. In contrast, people feel Starbucks is not only a coffee shop but also a coffee shop with its own personality.  Image From Memeguy Some customers also make fun with Starbucks. They come up with

Just Eat:" No Match Is A Wrong Match"

A lot of us are struggling to find our true love. However, when we finally find the right one, the relationship may not always have a happy ending. Many people, like my parents' generation, think love is only between a man and a woman. They are very hard to accept "man-man" or "woman-woman" or couple from different cultures.  Whenever I say we should respect all kinds of relationships, my parents think I have a problem. Overall, I need to be fixed.  Because of those judgement and bias, some people have to hide their true feelings of love. They don't have enough courage to tell the truth because they think no one will  understand them. The most important, they don't want get hurt. The sponsor of Milan Pride 2019, Just Eat App  created a special love story between a slice of pizza and a pineapple. This Ad "Just Amore" is calling on everyone should have freedom choice no matter with relationship or meal. Brief Story: One

Digital Campaign Case Study: How Does Coca-Cola “Taste the Feeling”Make Every Moment Special?

Coca-Cola is one of the highest recognition brands globally. Almost everyone in the world knows Coca-Cola and has drunk it. The unique taste of Coke is unforgettable, and that’s why so many people love it. Why does Coke so unforgettable? The taste and refreshment of Coke? Of course, it is one of the key reason.  The other reason is its brand creative marketing message.  Coca-Cola company have been creating different marketing campaign across the world every year to reinforce the brand culture. Coke is not a simple product anymore.  It is our lifestyle! In the January of 2016,  Coca-Cola launched new marketing campaign called “Taste The Feeling”. According to  Coca-Cola Stories , the central message of “Taste The Feeling” is to “bring the idea that drinking a Coca-Cola is a simple pleasure that makes everyday moments more special.” (Jay Moye) This campaign message was distributed through different channels such as TV commercials, print, outdoor, in-store, social media, and digita